Friday, November 26, 2010

A new blog....come on over!

I'm in major purge mode - my stuff and my life. Included in that is the desire I've had to either merge my blogs or eliminate one altogether so I don't have 2 to maintain (anyone who's been following me knows how great I am at that - NOT).

So....if you've been following me, or if you've just found me today - please come on over and see what I'm up to at my new blog. Instead of My life...so far or My art...so far - this new blog will be a combination of all that makes me me - creating and art, my life and family, my work and faith. And at the same time, just as the old blogs were, this one will celebrate that I am (as the name would suggest) still a work in progress. This life is a journey and so all I can tell you on any given day is what has happened to me so far....tomorrow is always a new day :)

All of me....so far

1 comment:

Nanabells said...

I was just talking to my aunt about purging stuff from our lives. We all have too much "stuff". I'm happy to find your blog. Have a good holiday!