Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back in the saddle

This past week I got to sit down with my best friend and make cards again. I cannot tell you what a blessing that's been months since we've had a day like this and it was LONG overdue. I finally feel like I might be re-discovering the creative side of me!

Just a quick peek for you of what can easily be accomplished in a day thanks to SRM Press' Sticker Sentiments and some leftover Cosmo Cricket and SEI...LOVE both of these companies to death!

Also...if you're up for some Clear Scraps acrylic inspiration - we have a Guest Designer showcased on the blog today - Bree Tetz, from Alberta, Canada. Check out her blog post and leave her some love, would ya?


Anonymous said...

Great to see the creative impulses hitting you! Cards look awesome! This is "soul" time and shared with a friend is always best!!
Miss you!


Amy B. said...

Wow all of your cards are so inspirational and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them.